Thursday, May 31, 2007

tagtagtagtagtagtagtagtagtagtagtagtagt

um...ive been tagged by joey...i like the first question...i think i have the most diversed answers among those he tagged loh...so here goes...

4 Jobs I've had in my life

1. photo retoucher
2. mechanic (yeah i know you guys are laughing your balls off at this...)
3. 'club ambassador' (promoter lah)
4. art director

4 Movies I can watch over and over again
1. mike's apartment
2. shawshank redemption
3. napoleon dynamite
4. badboys

4 Places I've been on Vacation
1. krabi
2. new zealand
3. britain
4. china

4 Of my Favorite Dishes
1. bak kut teh
2. char siew
3. pai guat wong
4. marmite pai guat

4 Places I would like to Visit
1. cambodia
2. bora bora
3. india
4. terengganu

4 Most overused Words
1. tiu
2. fuck
3. nonsense
4. mahai

4 TV Shows I love to Watch
1. prison break
2. csi
3. how do they do that
4. mythbusters

4 Bloggers I am Tagging
1. carol
2. jess
3. bee
4. shit...i dunno any other bloggers...

5 comments:

joey.khor said...

haha, yes i was laffing my balls of with the mechanic. :P eh, you sad la, you want friends is it? take from my bloglist la. kesian oni.

jwhx said...

i just wondering where is bora bora?

Moolah said...

me! me!

justbee said...

1. bak kut teh
2. char siew
3. pai guat wong
4. marmite pai guat

OOOH. I LUV G YUK ALSO.

"how do they do that"

it's a tv show?? what about??

Kitty said...

woiiii.