Thursday, August 28, 2008

tattoo lesson no.1

had my 1st tattoo lesson today, josh and kevin were gracious enough to take some time to guide me through the whole process. rather than start on my own skin, they advised me to try it on a fruit, who also happens to be my frien from ipoh, pomelo anderson. she agreed to be my guinea pig. so there you have it, my first attempt at handling the tattoo machine just to get a feel of it. outline pretty solid for a first timer dun you think? :) i reckon ill be goin thru a few of pomelo's twin sisters for awhile before i start on my own skin. i really would like to get to know the tattoo machine a lil better first. again, thanks josh and kevin for your time. btw, the tochang at was added by kevin later...hhahhahah...

'my dear friend, pomelo anderson'
Blackcat Tattoo Studio, Sunway Pyramid, August 2008

4 comments:

Kenneth said...

oOo ... nice one! LOL ... can you learn faster so you can do my Northern Stars on my forearms for me pwease? :)

j u l i a n o h said...

bear in mind im just trying it out now...im not a tattoo artist...


so unless you want 5-year old style sketch work on your forearm...im cool with it...hahhahhahahha

Ms. Redd said...

it looks like the Genie from Aladdin...in skeletal form of course...

Kenneth said...

It actually bears a stark resemblance to ... my high school maths teacher! ;) ha ha ha ...