Saturday, February 24, 2007

i need help

ok...i know its lame...but i cant help putting this pic in this post...fuggit...um...so this new blogger site is scripted with xml...extra medium large...or whatever that is...so cutting and pasting of scripts somehow isnt the same as html...i think...cos it didnt work when i tried to attach a site counter script and header image...so...anyone knows this shit? help me? please? thanks...

and oh yeah...thanks for visiting my site...theres been some good comments and i appreciate it tons...

cheers!


2 comments:

feistydoll said...

i will help you if you pay me. haha. no lar. just kidding. later i do for u lar. u belanja me nescafe ice only :P

j u l i a n o h said...

ok set...actually why do i bother replying your comment...you sit across from me je...